We are a vibrant family of hope-filled believers who deeply experience the love and presence of God and partner with Jesus to express the joy and power of His kingdom in every area of life.
We are located in Lihue on Rice Street, directly across from the Historic County Building.
4383 Rice Street
Lihue, HI 96766
Ph. (808) 245-9223
Sunday Service starts at 9:30AM
- Mexico Mission Trip - July 14-23
- Common Interest Group Sign-Ups - 11:00 July 22.
- Man Camp - July 27-29.
- Pastor Niles Mahalo Potluck - August 5
- New Women's Ministry Study begins - 6:00 p.m. August 7
- Weekly Ohana Groups, Youth Group and Men's Bible Study.
- Weekly ABLE and Elderly Outreach.