We are a vibrant family of hope-filled believers who deeply experience the love and presence of God and partner with Jesus to express the joy and power of His kingdom in every area of life.
We are located in Lihue on Rice Street, directly across from the Historic County Building.
4383 Rice Street
Lihue, HI 96766
Ph. (808) 245-9223
Sunday Service starts at 9:30AM
- Weekly Ohana Groups, Youth Group and Men's Bible Study.
- Weekly ABLE and Elderly ministry.
- Father's Day Breakfast - June 17 at 8:30 a.m.
- High School Camp - June 25-29.
- Mexico Mission Trip - July 13-23.
- Man Camp - July 27-29.